Wednesday 17 November 2010

Content of the double page spread

For the content of the double page spread I have decided to do top ten tips for festival goes. This is because I feel it will be very handy for festival goers as they can get advice. I also feel that the tips should come from an artist that is popular with teenagers as it will attract the target market.
For the tips I have decided to research into things I feel important to do and take to festival and from that conduct a survey to whether people agree and what most people said and to create a top ten.

My research showed me that the most important things to take and do at a festival were:
  • Security
  • Gaffer tape
  • Waterproofs
  • Wellies
  • Hygiene
  • Making friends
  • Careful of guyropres
  • Torch
  • Stage times
  • Changing mobiles
  • Don't take too much stuff
  • Have fun
  • Good trolley
  • Perfect pitch

No comments:

Post a Comment