Friday 10 December 2010

Evaluation

I have learnt hot use Photoshop as I had no idea how to use it before it was quite difficult. Also I feel I have been able to learn how editors make the important decisions of the layout as where things go are very important. I used the common conventions of a magazine such as Mastheads, subheadings, pull qoutes margins, etc.
If i were to change anything i would make the writing clearer on the double page spread so it would stand out and catch the readers attention however i like the pull quote net to the image as it give a sense of the artist talking to the reader. also I feel the white space makes the page seem less crowded.
I felt overall the pages came out nicely and looked professional even though I have never used the software before.

No comments:

Post a Comment